YEO VALLEY WESTFIELD BILLBOARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter (Yeo Marketing Limited), their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Entrants will need to have internet access and a Facebook or Instagram account to enter. No purchase is necessary.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 18.00 BST on 24th April 2019 and 17.00 BST on 6th May 2019.
- To Enter: Take a selfie with the Yeo Valley billboard at on the Ariel Way side of Westfield in Shepherds Bush, London, and then either:
- Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free), then locate the promotional post on the Yeo Valley Facebook page. Upload your photo in the comments.
- Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free), then upload the photo with #yeobillboard.
Your privacy settings must be ‘public’ during the promotion and afterwards in order to be contacted if selected as the winner.
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- The Prize: One winner will win a pair of weekend tickets to Valley Fest, for themselves and a guest.
- Prize Details:
- The prize includes 1 x pair of tickets to Valley Fest only.
- Valley Fest takes places 2nd – 4th August 2019.
- There are no age restrictions on the guest.
- For more details, see https://valleyfest.co.uk/.
- The prize will be sent by email as a code to redeem on the Yeo Valley website.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service within 2 working days of the close of the Promotional Period.
- The winner will be contacted within 2 days of the draw date by email and the winner must respond to initial contact within 5 days. If the winner does not respond within 5 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. In the event that a winner is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the Prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non- refundable.
- Subject to the consent of the winner, the winner’s name and county will be made available by going to yeovalley.co.uk for a month from the first of the month following the draw period.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable for any reason.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion or the Yeo Valley website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this Promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The Promoter is Yeo Marketing Limited, Yeo Valley HQ, Rhodyate, Blagdon, Bristol, BS40 7YE