Haddock cooked in a lightly spiced marinade and served on a chick pea and spinach mash, delicious and low in calories.
- 2 x 175g pieces haddock
- 3 tbsp Yeo Valley 0% Fat Natural Yeogurt or Natural Yeogurt
- 2 tsp garam masala
- Good pinch salt
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- For the mash:
- 10g Yeo Valley Butter
- A few dried chilli flakes
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ tsp grated lemon rind
- Black pepper to taste
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 50g spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp Yeo Valley 0% Fat Natural Yeogurt or Natural Yeogurt
- Mix the yogurt and garam masala together with the salt and coriander, place the haddock onto a plate and coat completely with the yogurt mixture, leave to marinade for 10-15 mins. Heat the grill to a moderate to high heat and cook the fish for 4-5 mins until cooked through.
- Whilst the fish is cooking, heat the butter in a pan and cook the chilli and garlic for 1 minute before adding the lemon, black pepper and chick peas, heat through and then mash to break up a little, add the spinach to the pan and cook for 1-2 mins until wilted, stir in the yogurt and serve with the fish on top.