- 125g (4 1/2 oz) watercress
- 1/2 cucumber, deseeded, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 500g (1 lb) fresh white crab meat
- Grated rind and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp clear honey or agave nectar
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- 125g(41/2 oz) Yeo Valley Natural Yogurt
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and chill until required. This will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Place the watercress, cucumber, fennel and onion in a large bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Season the crab with black pepper and scatter over the salad. Serve immediately.
- Total Time
- 20 minutes