1. Put the sugar and the water into a clean pan on a medium heat. There’s no need to stir. Heat until the sugar has melted and the caramel has turned a golden colour.
2. Remove hot caramel from the heat and carefully whisk in the double cream. The caramel will bubble up when you pour in the cold cream. Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
3. Pour a spoonful of caramel sauce into the bottom of the glass you are going to use, then drop a ball of Salted Caramel ice cream on top of that. Place the glass into the freezer until you are ready to make the milkshake.
4. Whiz up the remaining ice cream and the milk with a hand held mixer until nice and smooth.
5. Take the glass out of the freezer and crumble the crushed malted biscuits onto the ball of ice cream that is in the bottom of the glass. Keep a little of the crumbled biscuit back to decorate.
6. Pour over the milk and ice cream mixture and finish off with the remaining crumbled biscuits.