last updated 09/07/14
1. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Yeo Valley, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To participate: register at www.yeovalley.co.uk and open a Yeoken Account (it is free but will require your name and contact details). Only one Yeoken Account per person (for the avoidance of doubt, this shall be based upon one account permitted per unique email address).
3. Registration is open from 00.01 on 1st March 2012 and will continue until such time as notified on the site by the Promoter, subject to the giving of at least 30 days notice.
4. Registered Users will be able to earn Yeokens via a variety of means including :
- Playing an online game, such as Fruit Machine
- Entering the monthly prize draw
- Having a Tip or Trick approved
- Having a Yeoke approved
- Having a recipe approved
- Inviting a friend to collect Yeoken (one Yeoken per friend per friend who signs up for a Yeoken account, to a maximum of 20)
- Entering an on-pack promotion
5. More ways to win Yeokens may also be added to the site or removed over time at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
6. The value of Yeokens awarded per activity is at the discretion of the Promoter and may vary.
7. Yeokens have no cash value and are non-transferable. All Yeokens awarded by a Player will be stored and available for display in the User’s Account statement.
8. Yeokens will be used as entries into prize draws and competitions and other rewards that will be made available and communicated on the website from time to time and may be subject to separate terms and conditions.
9. Users must not supply false information in their registration or share their account details with others, and no individual should participate under any identity that is not their own.
10. From 9th July 2014 until 30th September 2014, Yeokens can be exchanged for free gifts and discounts on selected partner products and services. See list below:
Partner: Dorset Cereals
Offer: FREE mixed case of muesli 200
Partner: Yeo Valley
Offer: FREE Farmhouse Cookbook Yeokens required: 200
Offer: FREE BBQ Wednesday lunch Yeokens required: 120
Offer: FREE Organic Garden entry Yeokens required: 50
Offer: FREE Shopping Bag Yeokens required: 60
Offer: FREE trolley token Yeokens required: 30
Partner: Alma de Cuba
Offer: 25% discount online Yeokens required: 20
Partner: Boston Tea Party
Offer: 25% discount at any Boston Tea Party cafe Yeokens required: 20
Offer: 20% discount online Yeokens required: 20
Partner: Virgin Experience Days
Offer: 20% discount online or via telephone Yeokens required: 20
11. In order to redeem each offer, simply log into your Yeokens account and follow the instructions.
12. Only one of each offer may be redeemed per Yeokens account holder between the dates specified above.
13. All offers are subject to availability. FREE offers are limited in number, and having enough Yeokens in your account to qualify for an offer is not a guarantee of entitlement to that offer.
14. All offers are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the partner.
15. Offer codes are valid until 31st October 2014 unless stated otherwise.
The following specific conditions apply:
Yeo Valley Lunch
Maximum two free lunches per booking. Subject to availability.
Yeo Valley Organic Garden Entry
Subject to availability.
Alma de Cuba
Discounts valid until 31st December 2014. Offer codes valid for single use only and not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Boston Tea Party
One voucher per transaction.
Virgin Experience Days
Discounts valid until 30th November 2014. Offer codes valid for single use only. Only one discount may be used per person per order. Discounts not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and can be used against full priced experience days only, excluding special offers and the VIP list. Vouchers will be delivered within three working days and are subject to a minimum £2.49 P&P charge.
16. Yeokens may also be donated to charity. The following three charities have been selected to take part:
- Farm Community Network
- Theatre Orchard Group
The charity to which the most Yeokens have been donated at midnight on 30th September 2014 will receive £500 from Yeo Valley. The charity with the second most Yeokens at this time will receive £200 from Yeo Valley and the third charity will receive £100 from Yeo Valley.
TERMINATION OF AN ACCOUNT
17. A Player may terminate their Yeoken account at any time by using the Edit Details link on the Statement page. Once deleted, accounts cannot be reactivated.
18. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, terminate the Player account of anyone registering under details that the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe are false.
19. If a Player’s profile is terminated or removed, then the Yeokens will be deleted from the Player’s Bank. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, terminate the account of, and/or prohibit further participation in the promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the website, including the Yeokens process or with the operation of the Yeokens process, or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected registrations, Yeokens claims, disputes or correspondence relating to any aspect of the promotion (including but not limited to claims for Yeokens) whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any third party illegal or fraudulent action/inaction that may occur on or through the promotion, but reserves the right to take action against any third party it knows or has reasonable grounds to believe is responsible for such action/inaction.
22. Whilst we will always try to ensure that the website and all of its games and functions are working as they should be, problems may occur from time to time. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any intermittent problems which may arise with the functioning of the game or of the Player accounts.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense OR damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with use of the promotion and its content (in physical sphere, eg playing games described on the website), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including death or personal injury) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24. The Promotional website may contain links to other websites that the Promoter does not own or operate. Please be aware that the Promoter does not control, recommend or endorse, and is not responsible for their content, products, services or privacy policies.
25. If for any reason any aspect of the Promoter is not capable of operating as intended, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate affected Yeokens or the accounts of Players.
27. The Promoter may require Players to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at Promoter ‘s discretion.
28. The Promoter reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to modify these Terms at any time, and limits its liability in relation to such action to the fullest extent permissible under English law.
The Promoter is Yeo Valley Farms (Production) Ltd, The Mendip Centre, Blagdon, North Somerset BS40 7YE.