Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Purchase and internet access are required. Please retain your pack and this may be used to verify your purchase.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on 13th May 2019 and 23.59 BST on 18th July 2019 inclusive.
- To Enter: Purchase a participating pot or bottle of Yeo Valley Whole Milk Natural Yogurt 500g or Yeo Valley Semi Skimmed Milk 1L during the Promotion Period. Then visit www.yeovalley.co.uk/valleyfest to provide your details (name, email address and postcode) and enter the unique 14-digit code found under your yogurt lid or behind your milk label to find out instantly if you have won.
- Multiple entries are permitted; however, each entry must be accompanied with a new unique 14-digit code.
- The Prizes: 25 winners will each win a Family Glamping Weekend at Valley Fest for up to two adults and two children. Each prize consists of one fully-furnished and made-up family glamping tent that sleeps up to two adults and two children for two nights.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The prize consists of a Family Weekend Ticket for two adults and two children, valid from Friday 2nd to Monday 4th August 2019. The Glamping includes a fully-furnished bell tent to sleep two adults and two children. The bell tents are furnished with entrance matting, double airbeds, side tables and bedding as well as fairy lights and bunting. No travel or food and drink is included in the prize.
- Non-winners can get a 10% discount on both weekend and Sunday tickets to Valley Fest using the discount code YEOVALLEYCOMP19 at the checkout on the Valley Fest tickets page at www.valleyfest.co.uk/tickets-2/. The 10% discount is valid for tickets for adults, teens, nippers and babies, as well as camper van and car passes, but not for tickets bought on the payment plan, facials or feast tickets.
- Winner Selection: During the Promotion Period, 25 ‘winning moments’ (days, hours, minutes, seconds), have been randomly selected by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. The first entry of a valid unique 14-digit code on or after a winning moment will be awarded a Prize. If no entry is received between one winning moment to the next, the Prize from that winning moment will be rolled over, creating an additional winning moment. All 25 prizes are available to be won.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be notified immediately on entering first after a winning moment. The winners will be prompted to provide further details. The winners will be contacted within five working days of their initial notification to confirm eligibility, and acceptance of the Prize, and will be required to respond within 14 days of contact. In the event that the winner does not respond within 14 days of contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner.
- The winners will be contacted within 14 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange their Prize and a minimum of two weeks before Valley Fest takes place between Friday 2nd and Sunday 4th August 2019.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may opt-out of having their surname and county of residence published by contacting email@example.com
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Subject to the consent of winners, the surname and county of the winners will be available at www.yeovalley.co.uk/our-winners/ for a minimum of eight weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Keep up with everything happening in the valley...
...including upcoming events, recipes, competitions and more. Just pop your email address in below: