- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter (Yeo Valley Farms Production Limited), its agents, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- Please note that while we want to encourage you to collect Yeokens and enjoy the benefits of the promotion we actively discourage over-consumption. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use.
- An activated Yeokens account and internet access are required. Purchase of a participating product is necessary during the promotional period. Please see clause 5 below for a list of participating products.
- Promotion Period: Participate from midday on 15/09/21. Yeo Valley will issue a notification one month before the Bonus Yeokens scheme is due to end. Please be aware of any notifications when visiting the website and redeeming your Yeokens.
- To Participate: Visit our Yeokens redemption page at www.yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens and set up an account (if you haven’t already) and bank a Yeokens code from a new product purchased to receive 50 bonus Yeokens.
- Participating Products:
- Super Thick Yogurt
- Butter and Spreadable
- Cream and Crème Fraiche
- Ice Cream and Frozen Kefir
- Desserts (Compote and Vanilla Custard)
- Little Yeos
- Max. one bonus per participating product per person. Total 1,000 bonus Yeokens per person (50 bonus Yeokens from each of ten new products plus 500 bonus for banking from all ten products).
- The bonus Yeokens are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Offer(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
- If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
- By Claiming, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Yeo Marketing Limited, Yeo Valley HQ, Rhodyate, Blagdon, Bristol, BS40 7YE
Keep up with everything happening in the valley...
...including upcoming events, recipes, competitions and more. Just pop your email address in below: