1. This promotion is only open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
2. To Enter: Visit www.yeovalley.co.uk and enter your details then click the “Enter now” button on the monthly prize draw page to be submitted into the draw.
3. Prize draw periods run for a full calendar month and the draw will be made at the end of each month. This month’s draw closes at 11.59pm on 31st March 2014.
4. No purchase is required however internet access is required.
5. Prize: One winner will win a 3 night break for up to 4 people in one of the 3 Woodside apartments in Salcombe, South Devon. The prize includes 1 x meal at the Victoria Inn for 4 worth £150, a family day pass to Pennywell Farm, a Chilli tour and lunch at South Devon Chilli Farm for 4 worth £60, a meal at the Buckland Tout-Saints country house hotel for 4 worth £140 and a 75 minute boat ride along the South Hams coast for 2 with Sea N Shore.
6. Additional Prize details:
a. The 3 night break must be claimed before 1st July 2014 and the break must be taken before 31st March 2015.
b. Individual elements of the prize must be booked separately and all depend on time of year and availability.
c. The boat ride is for 2 people and requires 6 paying passengers to make the trip. Pre-booking is essential.
d. The meal at the Victoria Inn cannot be taken between 28th July – 28th August 2014.
e. The meals at Buckland Tout Saints and South Devon Chilli Farm do not include drinks and the seasonal Chilli Farm tour is only available between July and October 2014.
f. Travel to and from South Devon is not included.
7. The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and the prize is subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
8. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
9. Any costs which are not mentioned are excluded from the prize and will not be reimbursed (e.g. spending money).
10. The winner is responsible for their own behaviour and the behaviour of all members of their party during their stay and they are expected to comply with the terms and conditions of the Farmhouse. Failure to comply with these terms may result in winner and/or guest being asked to leave the venue.
11. The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted with 14 days of the closing date.
12. The winner will have 14 days from the date of initial notification to accept the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and awarded to another entrant selected in the same manner.
13. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The winners will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming or partaking of the prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the prize is non-transferable or refundable.
14. The name and county of the winner will be posted online at www.yeovalley.co.uk for a month from the first of the month following the draw period.
15. By entering, entrants agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
16. By entering the promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
17.The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
18.The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the promotion or the Yeo Valley website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
19. To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control. The promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third party prize provider.
20. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Promoter is Yeo Valley Farms (Production) Ltd, Yeo Valley HQ, Blagdon, North Somerset, BS40 7YE.
The Fruit Machine promotion is only open to UK residents, aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
The promotional mechanic will run from 1 March 2013 until further notice. The closing date the prizes will be as per the entry instructions.
To Enter: simply visit www.yeovalley.co.uk and either register your details for free, or if you have already registered, login, then – using your mouse – make the fruit machine spin. If, when it stops, it displays three identical fruits in the middle row, then you will win the fortnightly prize.
No purchase required but internet access is required.
You may play a maximum of 3 spins per day although additional plays may be awarded via the Friend Referral scheme – see below.
Friend Referral: click the link on the homepage to send a message to a friend inviting them to register and play Spin the Fruit Machine. When your friend registers, you will automatically be awarded three additional spins for that day. There is a maximum of one Friend Referral per day.
This fortnight’s prize (ending 23.59 on 17th March 2014) is 1 x bouquets of strictly seasonal English country flowers for 3 winners.
For your total confidence, the Spin the Fruit Machine mechanic operates in a secure manner using random odds supervised by PromoVeritas Ltd, the independent promotional verification service.
Please allow 28 days for delivery of the prize to the address entered at time of registration.
The Promoter is not liable for third party products or services and the prize is subject to the prize manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
Any costs which are not mentioned are excluded from the prize and will not be reimbursed (e.g. spending money).
Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent is available.
By participating, entrants agree to be by bound these terms and conditions.
The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the prizes with prizes of comparable value if circumstances make this necessary.
By entering, winners agree that if they win, they may be asked to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by The Promoter or its agencies.
Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to vote), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to game play or delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications.
The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Winners’ names and counties will be available on the website at the end of each month.
The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, terminate or suspend this promotion at any time.
Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Yeo Valley Rhodyate, Blagdon, North Somerset BS40 7YE
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Yeo Valley, its agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To participate: register at www.yeovalley.co.uk and open a Yeoken Account (it is free but will require your name and contact details). Only one Yeoken Account per person (for the avoidance of doubt, this shall be based upon one account permitted per unique email address).
3. Registration is open from 00.01 on 1st March 2012 and will continue until such time as notified on the site by the Promoter, subject to the giving of at least 30 days notice.
4. Registered Users will be able to earn Yeokens via a variety of means including :
5. More ways to win Yeokens may also be added to the site or removed over time at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
6. The value of Yeokens awarded per activity is at the discretion of the Promoter and may vary.
7. Yeokens have no cash value and are non-transferable. All Yeokens awarded by a Player will be stored and available for display in the User’s Account statement.
8. Yeokens will be used as entries into prize draws and competitions and other rewards that will be made available and communicated on the website from time to time and may be subject to separate terms and conditions.
9. Users must not supply false information in their registration or share their account details with others, and no individual should participate under any identity that is not their own.
10. From 6th January 2014 until further notice, Yeokens can be exchanged for free gifts and discounts on selected partner products and services. See list below:
Partner: Boden Offer: FREE £30 Clothing Voucher Yeokens required: 150
Partner: Biscuiteers Offer: 15% off Yeokens required: 20
Partner: T.G.Green Offer: 15% off Yeokens required: 20
Partner: Bramley Offer: 15% off Yeokens required: 20
Partner: Beach Retreats Offer: 15% off Yeokens required: 20
Partner: Sofa.com Offer: 10% off Yeokens required: 20
Partner: Yeo Valley Offer: FREE Cookbook Yeokens required: 100
Partner: Yeo Valley Offer: FREE Childrens Book Yeokens required: 60
Partner: Yeo Valley Offer: FREE Shopping Bag Yeokens required: 40
11. In order to redeem each offer, simply log into your Yeokens account and follow the instructions.
12. Only one of each offer may be redeemed per Yeokens account holder per period.
13. All offers are subject to the standard terms and conditions of the partner.
The following specific conditions apply:
The £30 Boden gift voucher is valid until 11.59pm on 30th April 2014 and can be used once only. The gift voucher can only be redeemed by the intended recipients (i.e. the person to whom the voucher has been emailed). Only one voucher per order can be used. If the full order is returned within 3 months of placing the order Boden will issue a refund of what was paid, but no further use of the voucher will be permitted unless it is for exchange. This offer applies only to personal orders. Previous purchases are not eligible for this offer. All orders are subject to acceptance under Boden’s standard terms and conditions. Orders that are considered to be commercial may be excluded from the offer. Full conditions of sale are available online at www.boden.co.uk. Boden, Mini Boden and Johnnie B are trading names of JP Boden & Co. Ltd. Registration No. 2692601. Boden House, 114-120 Victoria Road, London, NW10 6NY. Tel: 0844 873 0000 Web: www.boden.co.uk.
discounts exclude Great Ormond Street Collections.
Discounts valid on bookings of 7 days or more.
Discounts valid on stays from January 4th to May 23rd excluding Easter (5th – 19st April).
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Standard Beach Retreats booking terms applies – http://www.beachretreats.co.uk/booking-faq/.
A few properties are excluded from all offers – check www.beachretreats.co.uk for details.
14. Codes are valid for a maximum of 90 days from date of issue.
TERMINATION OF AN ACCOUNT
15. A Player may terminate their Yeoken account at any time by using the Edit Details link on the Statement page. Once deleted, accounts cannot be reactivated.
16. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, terminate the Player account of anyone registering under details that the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe are false.
17. If a Player’s profile is terminated or removed, then the Yeokens will be deleted from the Player’s Bank. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, terminate the account of, and/or prohibit further participation in the promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the website, including the Yeokens process or with the operation of the Yeokens process, or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected registrations, Yeokens claims, disputes or correspondence relating to any aspect of the promotion (including but not limited to claims for Yeokens) whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any third party illegal or fraudulent action/inaction that may occur on or through the promotion, but reserves the right to take action against any third party it knows or has reasonable grounds to believe is responsible for such action/inaction.
20. Whilst we will always try to ensure that the website and all of its games and functions are working as they should be, problems may occur from time to time. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any intermittent problems which may arise with the functioning of the game or of the Player accounts.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss), expense OR damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with use of the promotion and its content (in physical sphere, eg playing games described on the website), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including death or personal injury) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
22. The Promotional website may contain links to other websites that the Promoter does not own or operate. Please be aware that the Promoter does not control, recommend or endorse, and is not responsible for their content, products, services or privacy policies.
23. If for any reason any aspect of the Promoter is not capable of operating as intended, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate affected Yeokens or the accounts of Players.
24. The Promoter may require Players to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at Promoter ‘s discretion.
25. The Promoter reserves the rights, at its sole discretion, to modify these Terms at any time, and limits its liability in relation to such action to the fullest extent permissible under English law.
The Promoter is Yeo Valley Farms (Production) Ltd, The Mendip Centre, Blagdon, North Somerset BS40 7YE.