This is a great one to make with your children – you simply use the Yogurt pot to measure out the ingredients.
If you want, you could give the muffins an extra fruit hit with chopped dried apricots – and Raspberry Yogurt works particularly well with some white chocolate drops in the mixture.
- 1 pot of our Fruity Favourites Yogurts
- 1 pot of vegetable oil
- 1 pot of caster sugar
- 1 pot of whisked egg (roughly 2 large or 3 normal eggs)
- 3 pots of self-raising flour
- Preheat the oven to 170C/gas mark 3-4.
- Choose which Fruity Favourite (or other) Yogurt you want to use, then empty the contents into a mixing bowl.
- Measure out the vegetable oil, egg, sugar and flour in the same Yogurt pot, and mix it all together until well combined.
- Pop a tablespoon of the mixture into each of the 12 paper muffin cases, filling them three-quarters of the way up.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes, then leave to cool before eating.