1. Beat the icing sugar and butter together until pale and fluffy.
2. Next beat in the egg yolks, mix in the flour and cocoa powder and bring the dough together into a ball.
3. Wrap the dough in cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
4. When required, remove from the fridge and roll out to 5mm thick between two sheets of greaseproof paper to prevent it from sticking.
5. Cut out 2 of each different sized biscuits, place on a lined tray and bake at 170C for 6 – 8 minutes. Once baked, remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
6. Remove the ice cream from the pot, rest it on its side and cut it into 5 equal, round, slices.
7. Layer the Ice Cream between the biscuits and stack up starting with the largest biscuit at the bottom.
Use up all the biscuits and ice cream until you have the stack completed.