1. Start by thinly slicing the red cabbage & cover with white wine vinegar. Add a large splash of water, followed by the salt & sugar. Stir & leave to one side.
2. Cut your pork into bite-size chunks – roughly 1 cm sq. Add to a hot pan with the butter, oil & cook until coloured on all sides.
3. Squeeze in the juice of the orange, cook at a low temperature until the juice has reduced & become a sticky coating on the pork.
4. Meanwhile, add all the jalapeno ingredients to a blender & blitz until smooth. Stir through equal quantities of yogurt until you reach the desired heat!
5. Scoop out the avocado flesh, add the zest & lime juice. Roughly chop the tomatoes & coriander leaves, add along with some salt & pepper. Gently mix so you still have texture & vibrant colours.
6. Using the lid to your yogurt pot as a template cut out 3 individual tacos from each tortilla wrap. Warm gently in the oven before serving.
7. Add everything to individual bowls or platters & sprinkle with fresh coriander. Build a big sharing table ready for everyone to tuck in making their best combination