Love your gut!
This ancient way of fermenting yogurt has been around for ages – it’s filled with 14 different live cultures to keep your gut bacteria nice and happy and diverse. With that unmistakably deep, tangy cherry flavour, this is a perfect treat when you’re out and about.
See the list
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subspecies lactis
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactococcus lactis subspecies cremoris
- Lactococcus lactis subspecies lactis biovar diacetylactis
- Lactococcus lactis subspecies lactis without biovar diacetylactis
- Lactococcus lactis subspecies lactis
- Leuconostoc mesenteroides
- Leuconostoc pseudomesenteroides
- Streptococcus thermophilus
So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Keep up with everything happening in the valley...
...including upcoming events, recipes, competitions and more. Just pop your email address in below: