Get ready, our new Kefir 4 pack is Kef-here!
This ancient way of fermenting yogurt has been around for ages so we thought it was high time we brought you one that you can pop in your lunchbox, made here in the valley.
It’s creamy and tangy and filled with these 14 different live cultures.
See the list
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii subspecies lactis
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactococcus lactis subspecies cremoris
- Lactococcus lactis subspecies lactis biovar diacetylactis
- Lactococcus lactis subspecies lactis without biovar diacetylactis
- Lactococcus lactis subspecies lactis
- Leuconostoc mesenteroides
- Leuconostoc pseudomesenteroides
- Streptococcus thermophilus
So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and let us know what you think!
Keep up with everything happening in the valley...
...including upcoming events, recipes, competitions and more. Just pop your email address in below: