How about this for a refreshingly fruity way to end a meal? So much lighter and healthier than your average pud – especially as it’s made using our 0% Fat Natural Yogurt.
- 410g canned apricots in natural juice, drained
- 150g Yeo Valley 0% Fat Natural Yogurt
- 25g caster sugar
- Pulp of 6 passion fruits
- 1 tbsp gelatin or vegetarian equivalent, such as Gelazone or agar agar flakes
- Place the drained apricots, yogurt and caster sugar in a liquidizer or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and mix in two thirds of the passion fruit pulp.
- Put 4 tbsp of hot water into a small bowl then add the gelatin – leave to soak for 5 mins then stir until dissolved. Do not allow the gelatin to boil. If using agar agar, place in a small pan with a little water and simmer until dissolved
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the fruit purée and stir thoroughly. Spoon into ramekins, dariole moulds or wine glasses. Place in the fridge and leave to set
for 2-3 hours.
- Once set, you can turn them out of the ramekins and put them on a plate to serve. Just before serving, spoon over the remainder of the passion fruit pulp. Decorate with a sprig of fresh mint.