1. First make the coulis. Remove the hulls from the strawberries and wash before drying off slightly on kitchen paper.
2. Place them into a measuring jug along with the sugar and the juice of the lemon.
3. Blend with the hand blender and then pass through a very fine sieve.
4. Then make the cheesecake topping. Beat together the cream cheese and yogurt until it’s nice and smooth.
5. To make the balsamic syrup, boil together 50g sugar and 50ml of balsamic vinegar until you reach a nice syrupy consistency (or 116C if using a sugar thermometer).
6. To make the balsamic caramel boil together the remaining sugar and balsamic vinegar until you reach 178C using a sugar thermometer.
7. Carefully pour onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and spread out evenly, working as quickly as possible as the caramel will go hard very quickly.
8. Once cooled, break into random shards.
9. Cut the strawberries into quarters or even smaller if they are large.
10. Break up the digestives and divide between 4 glasses, then divide the strawberries between the 4 glasses and drizzle with a little of the strawberry coulis, spoon a generous dollop of the cheese cake mix over the strawberries followed by 3 scoops of strawberry ice cream.
11. Finally, drizzle with the balsamic syrup and some more strawberry coulis and shards of the balsamic caramel.
Serve and enjoy!