1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter (Yeo Marketing Limited), their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Participants will need to have a Yeokens account and internet access to participate. No purchase is necessary during the promotional period but Yeokens will be required to participate, which require a purchase to obtain. Please see clause 5 below, visit our Yeokens page and click ‘T&Cs’ for full details.
3. The promotion will run from 00:01 BST on the 22nd October 2019 and 23:59 GMT on the 31st January 2020 inclusive.
4. To Participate: Go to our “Spend your Yeokens” page and locate the “Adopt a Tree” offer. Then click “Claim” to spend 50 Yeokens to adopt a tree in the Octopus Orchard. You will also receive an adoption certificate via email.
5. Yeokens can be collected by purchasing a participating Yeo Valley product. Each participating product has a Yeokens value which can be banked in your online Yeokens account and redeemed against a range of offers.
6. There is no limit on the number of people who can adopt a tree. Trees are not exclusive to each adopter.
7. The offer is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts.
8. By participating in the Promotion, participants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of their offer. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for non-inclusion as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of claim is not proof of receipt of claim. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the website.
11. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the participating process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected participants.
12. Bulk participation made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible participation, participation by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to participate), and any other participation which does not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
13. The Promoter may refuse to honour an offer in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions.
14. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
15. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
16. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
17. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
The Promoter is Yeo Marketing Limited, Yeo Valley HQ, Rhodyate, Blagdon, Bristol, BS40 7YE.
Keep up with everything happening in the valley...
...including upcoming events, recipes, competitions and more. Just pop your email address in below: