Every unique Code issued entitles the customer to free entry for one Child per code and per full paying Adult from 22 May 2019 until 30 September 2019.
The unique Code is only available to customers who are registered for a Yeokens account via www.yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens A unique Code may be used to gain free entry for one Child when an Adult ticket is purchased at full price online for the chosen Attraction.To redeem a unique Code, customers must hold a registered account with Yeokens and have accrued 100 Yeokens with the email address registered to their Yeokens account. The unique Code will then be available on screen for the customer redeeming the offer. Customers MUST write down and save their unique Code, as it will not be saved for later use. Customers will need to keep a record of the unique code in order to use it on the selected Attractions available through the relevant Attraction booking website.
If the holder of the unique Code redeems the free child entry offer, he/she agrees to be unconditionally bound by these terms and conditions:
- If the holder of the unique Code buys a fully priced Adult entrance ticket at the entrance to one of the following participating attractions: Chessington World of Adventures Resort (“Chessington“), Warwick Castle, SEA LIFE Bray, Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park & Jurassic Skyline, SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries in the UK (Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond, Blackpool, London, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough and Hunstanton) (“SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries“), (“Attractions“) then he/she may take with him/her one other Child who will enter the same Attraction on the same day free of charge.
- The Offer can only be redeemed where the holder pays the full Adult ticket price (without any concessions or discounts) as stated at the entrance gate of your chosen Attraction at the time of entry or the full Adult ticket price as payable at the relevant Attraction booking website.
- The unique Code (where applicable) has no cash value and is automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the unique Code for value.
- The Code is only available to Yeokens account holders at www.yeovalley.co.uk/yeokens
- Each unique Code is valid for visits to the Attractions from 1 May 2019 UNTIL 30 September 2019, subject to the excluded dates set out in paragraphs 6 and 7, and the start and end of season dates stated in paragraph 11. Please note that certain Attractions are only open on certain dates/periods of time during the year. Only one unique Code (where applicable) can be used per person and per transaction.
- The unique Code can only be used once. You cannot use the unique Code to gain free entry on two or more separate occasions.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID ON THE FOLLOWING EXCLUDED AND CLOSED DATES:Excluded Dates:All Attractions: 19th August 2019 – 30th August 2019 [inclusive]SEA Life Centre London: 1st August 2019 – 31st August 2019 [inclusive]Chessington World of Adventures and Warwick Castle: every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August 2019 and 1st September 2019.
- THIS PROMOTIONAL OFFER CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED:
- ONLINE WITH THE UNIQUE CODE VIA THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION BOOKING WEBSITE
- To avoid disappointment and guarantee entry into our Attractions with the unique Code you can book your full priced Adult entrance ticket and your free ticket entitling one Child to free entry online at the relevant Attraction booking website, enter your Code from redeeming your Yeokens offer and follow the necessary instructions. For online bookings, pre-payment online and printing of these tickets is required. PLEASE NOTE: You must print your tickets at home and bring these with you to the Attraction of your choice, otherwise entry will not be granted.
- PLEASE NOTE: You can print your tickets at home, but scan and walk right through features only apply at selected Attractions.
- Then take your printed tickets with you to the entrance gate of your chosen participating Attraction.
- ONLINE WITH THE UNIQUE CODE VIA THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION BOOKING WEBSITE
- CHECK OPENING DATES AND TIMES BEFORE YOUR VISIT ON THE RELEVANT ATTRACTION WEBSITE. ALL DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- The unique Code is not valid at Secondary Attractions and events including, but not limited to, the Castle Dungeon at Warwick Castle or A Winter’s Tail at Chessingtons. The unique Code can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and/or Fastrack entrance at any Attractions (unless this is expressly stated as part of the Offer). The unique Code does not entitle Early Ride Time.
- The unique Code is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to, Chessington Resort Hotel, Chessington Azteca Hotel, Chessington Explorer Glamping, Tower Suites and Knight’s Village at Warwick Castle.
- Adult is 12 and over at Chessington and Warwick Castle. Adult is 15 and over at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries. Adult is 16 and over at SEA LIFE London Aquarium, Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park & Jurassic Skyline.
- Entry is free for children under three years of age at Warwick Castle, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park & Jurassic Skyline.
- Visitors 12 years and under must be accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over at Chessington, Warwick Castle and Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park & Jurassic Skyline. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 and over at SEA LIFE centres & Sanctuaries (including SEA LIFE London Aquarium).
- The unique Code can only be used as stipulated. The unique Code is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the unique Code will render it void. The unique Code is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. The unique Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group, nor with any existing reservation made or ticket booked online, via an App or by phone.
- All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons where physical access or operation is not safe, practical or physically possible including over capacity.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Promotional Literature are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, Chessington and Warwick Castle. The Offer does not affect the price of car parking.
- Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
- All Attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information.
- For Attraction information please visit www.chessington.com, www.warwick-castle.com, www.visitsealife.com.
- Entry into any participating Attraction will be subject to the individual Attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed in paragraph 20 above.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Yeo Valley, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Yeo Valley reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these offer terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If you redeem the unique Code, your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Privacy. Such notice sets out how Yeo Valley will process any personal data you provide in order to redeem the offer, including by entering a unique Code on the redemption website referred to in paragraph 11(b) or any other website operated by the Promoter. You acknowledge that (a) the processing is necessary for us to take steps with a view to entering into a contract with you to enable you to redeem the offer, and (b) Yeo Valley shall only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the fair processing notice.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions are governed by relevant UK law and you and we agree to only bring legal actions about these terms and conditions in a UK court. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement you and we may agree to refer the matter to arbitration but you and we are not restricted from bringing court proceedings.
Promoter: Yeo Marketing Limited, Yeo Valley HQ, Rhodyate, Blagdon, Bristol, BS40 7YE. Company Registered in England and Wales with registered number 10743193. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
Keep up with everything happening in the valley...
...including upcoming events, recipes, competitions and more. Just pop your email address in below: