- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter (Yeo Valley Farms Production Limited), its agents, their families, and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Entrants will need to have internet access and a valid Instagram or Facebook account to enter.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 11:00 GMT on the 23rd November 2021 and 23:59 GMT on the 30th November 2021 inclusive.
- To Enter: Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free). Follow @yeovalley, locate their promotional post referencing the giveaway, and follow the instructions on the post to enter.
Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free). Follow @yeovalley, locate their promotional post referencing the giveaway, and follow the instructions on the post to enter.
- You must continue to follow @yeovalley on Instagram / Facebook on the account you entered with for a period of 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
- If entering via Instagram, your profile must be on a ‘public’ setting for a period of 4 weeks following the end of the Promotion Period.
- Maximum of one entry per social media account per promotional post is permitted during the Promotion Period.
- The Prizes: There will be a total of 1 winner; one winner will be selected from the combined entries on Instagram and Facebook. The winner will win:
1x Cornish Blue Large Betty Teapot, 1x Cornish Blue Medium Dreadnought Jug, 4x Cornish Blue 10oz/28cl Mugs, 4x Cornish Blue Cereal Bowls, and 1x Cornish Mini Dreadnought Jug. Plus, Yeo Valley Vouchers at the value of £10.
- Further Prize Details:
- Yeo Valley Vouchers: Valid until the 24.09.2022.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries across Instagram and Facebook. The prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted within 2 working days of Winner Selection via the social media account they used to enter. The winner must respond confirming eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. In the event that a winner is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. The reserve winner may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that the Prize has not been arranged within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin, or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos, and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- Subject to the consent of the winner, their surname and county will be made available by sending a request to email@example.com a period of 1 month from the first of the month following the draw period. The winner may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery, or other reason. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram or Facebook.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. By entering the Promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Instagram or Facebook in relation to this promotion.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Yeo Valley Farms Production Limited, Yeo Valley HQ, Rhodyate, Blagdon, Bristol, BS40 7YE
Keep up with everything happening in the valley...
...including upcoming events, recipes, competitions and more. Just pop your email address in below: