1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter (Yeo Valley Farms Production Limited), its agents, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Entrants will need to have internet access and a valid Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook account to enter.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 09:30 BST on the 1st July 2022 and 23:59 BST on the 8th July 2022 inclusive.
- To Enter: Complete the entry requirements stated on the individual Yeo Valley promotion post on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
- You must continue to follow/like @yeovalley on the social media page you entered with and ensure your profile is on a public setting for a period of 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
- A maximum of one entry per social media account is permitted during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: There will be 1 winner. The winner will win 2 x Valley Fest Adult Weekend Tickets.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The weekend tickets are from Friday to Sunday.
- Information on Valley Fest can be found at: https://www.valleyfest.co.uk/.
- Your guest must also be a UK resident aged 18 or over.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- It is the responsibility of the Winner and any guest to check any travel advisories issued by a Government, to determine whether they wish to accept the risk of travelling to the destination. The Promoter will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by any winner or their guest arising out of their failure to follow any travel advisories issued by a Government. The winner and their guest must comply with and are responsible for obtaining all information regarding any recommended inoculation and obtaining the inoculation(s) and health regulations required.
- The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred during the event, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, and services together with related taxes.
- The winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the organisers if the Valley Fest or any other event forming part of the prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- The winner and their guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
9. Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service within 5 days of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted within 2 working days of Winner Selection via the social media account used to enter. The winner must respond confirming eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
11. Prize Acceptance: The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that the Prize has not been delivered within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
12. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
- Subject to the consent of the winner, their surname and county will be made available by sending a request to email@example.com a period of 1 month from the first of the month following the draw period. The winner may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Communication process.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter may request that the winner participates in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
- The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry/ies (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and Facebook, Instagram or Twitter is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13079) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
23. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
24. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
26. Promoter: Yeo Valley Farms Production Limited, Yeo Valley HQ, Rhodyate, Blagdon, Bristol, BS40 7YE
Keep up with everything happening in the valley...
...including upcoming events, recipes, competitions and more. Just pop your email address in below: