- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter (Yeo Valley Farms Production Limited), its agents, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Entrants will need to have internet access and a valid Instagram account to enter.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 10:00 BST on the 3rd of September 2021 and 23:59 BST on the 17th of September 2021 inclusive.
- To Enter: Log into your Instagram account, (or create one for free), follow @yeovalley, locate the promotional post referencing the giveaway and follow the instructions to enter.
- You must continue to follow @yeovalley on Instagram on the account you entered with and ensure your profile is on a public setting for a period of 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
- Maximum of one entry per person is permitted during the Promotion Period.
- The Prize: There will be one (1) winner.. The winner will win:- 1 x Tom Raffield gift voucher worth £150 (https://www.tomraffield.com) Voucher is valid for 12 months and can be redeemed across the full Tom Raffield range and can used for several transactions.
5.Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service within 5 working days of the close of the Promotion Period.
6. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted within 2 working days of Winner Selection via the Instagram account they used to enter. The winner must respond confirming eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 14 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. In the event that a winner is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winner may have less time to respond.
7. Prize Acceptance: The winner will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that the Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
8. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
9. Subject to the consent of the winners, their surname and county will be made available by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org a period of 1 month from the first of the month following the draw period. The winner may object to their surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Communication process.
10. The Prizes are non-exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
11. The Promoter may request that the winner participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winner is under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion.
12. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
13. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram.
14. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
18. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
19. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
21. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
24. Promoter: Yeo Valley Farms Production Limited, Yeo Valley HQ, Rhodyate, Blagdon, Bristol, BS40 7YE
Keep up with everything happening in the valley...
...including upcoming events, recipes, competitions and more. Just pop your email address in below: